Friday, November 16, 2012

A Watchman's Calling

I have set watchmen upon they walls, O Jerusalem,
which shall never hold their peace day or night; ye
that make mention of the Lord, keep not silence.

  Hello all....


   Welcome to my blog!


   For a season now, the Spirit of the Lord has been nudging me to start a blog to be used as a tool to take end time bible prophecy and explain it as it pertains to events happening in our world today. I wasn't sure why He'd ask me to do this. I'm not an expert by any stretch of the imagination. But I kept putting the "idea" on a back burner. I had really been wrapped up in the election  and my campaign against Mr. Obama for quite some time and instead of listening to the Lord, I "did it my way". I can't even put into words the disappointment I felt when they called the election the night of Nov. 6th in Mr. Obama's favor. I went to sleep in the wee hours of the morning on the 7th not only disappointed, but also feeling very beat up. I was so very sure that Mitt Romney was going to win the election. It's my belief that no man could solve the financial crisis that the U.S. is going through. But I did feel that possibly Mr. Romney may have been able to stop the bleeding some. By the evening of the 7th, the Lord finally had my attention. According to Daniel 2:21, He removes kings and raises up kings, and Mr. Obama was still in office because he had not yet accomplished that for which the Lord had put him in office. Since then, I have had a feeling of dread... not only for the U.S., but also for the nation of Israel. And I understood why, at least in part, the Holy Spirit had been tugging at my heart.


   Genesis 12:3 says "I will bless them that bless thee, and cure him that curseth thee". Mr. Obama is no ally to Israel. He has been very outspoken about a two state solution in favor of the Palestinians. He has called for all building to stop in east Jerusalem, he has walked out on meetings with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu because Bibi and his team refused to cave to Mr. Obama's will. In front of the cameras, Mr. Obama supports Israel, but behinds the scenes, he does what he can to cater to the Palestinians and what they want. Mr. Obama has wasted 4 years trying to get Iran into "discussions" over their nuclear program. Instead of implementing the crippling sanctions that Israel has asked for, Mr. Obama has stuck to his belief that negotiations are the answer. What little Mr. O has done, is too little, too late. And now that Mr. Obama has been re-elected to a second term, I would imagine that his treatment of Israel will continue to deteriorate. And as Mr. Obama's treatment of Israel worsens, we can expect that God will continue to turn His back on the U.S.

Should Jesus tarry, it looks as if we will be traveling a bumpy road until He does come to take His bride away. It's my prayer that through my blog, I would be able to help you understand what's going on in the light of bible prophecy.



Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them
in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost;

Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you,
and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen



Until next time!
~Nancy






1 comment: